Mount Vernon Country Club Tennis Courts Facility
2013 SPRING TENNIS OPEN HOUSE - Everyone welcome! Saturday, March 30th, 2 - 5 pm at the Tennis House. Tennis members receive a 15% discount (non-tennis members 10%) on any one junior program ~ must be present to get discount. We'll have discounts on equipment, tennis apparel, complimentary snacks and drinks. Join the excitement!
Click here to view our 2013 Recreational Newsletter
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2013?
• “Let’s Get Started” Tennis Festival - free lessons, refreshments and discounts on future lessons and equipment. For beginners or for folks who want to get back into tennis again. Open to the community. Monday, May 27th from 10 am adults; 11 am kids
• Annual Club Tennis Championships will be a one day format each for the Adult Singles; Mens and Women’s Doubles; Mixed and Family Doubles
• USTA "Play Days" are opportunities for ages 6 to 12 to compete in a fun, non-elimination atmosphere using shorter courts, lower nets and easier balls. Open to all
• For Teens: Teen Basic Team is for beginning levels. A fun teen Mixed Doubles Party is planned and a Tween/Teen Tennis Camps during week of July 4 and August 19 - 23
• Junior Tennis Membership is now available for children whose parents do not play tennis. Contact Linda or Beth in Membership Department for details
• New “Flexible Option” for Team Excellence players on 18 and Under teams to pay per practice time
• Lots of fun drills and tournaments planned during the months of May and September for adults and kids
Did you know that we have two beautiful platform tennis courts at Mount Vernon? Platform tennis was invented by and for tennis players. It’s a great winter sport played from November 1 - April 1. We have lessons, leagues, socials and a whole lotta’ fun.
Mount Vernon Country Club’s Tennis Program will "serve up" a variety of activities offering something fun for all ages and ability levels. Come check out our three brand new tennis courts with mid court lighting for extended night play! Now is the time to join the fun at Mount Vernon Country Club tennis! We offer three luxurious clay tennis courts and three hardcourts, an active social adult program, an excellent junior program and opportunities to enroll in top flight instruction - all in a beautiful mountain setting and a friendly relaxed atmosphere! The Club also has two platform tennis courts available for day and evening year round use.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST INFORMATION TO JOIN MOUNT VERNON COUNTRY CLUB
Tennis Contact Number: 303-526-4173 (Tennis Pro Shop) ~
Tennis Pro Shop Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm daily, May 26 - September 2) ~ email@example.com
Tennis Rules, Reservations, Guest Policy
1. All players must sign in before playing. Use outside sign up boards when office is closed. All Drill participants must sign in and pay before classes.
2. Sign in any non-tennis member guest at the Tennis Pro Shop or on outside sign up board when office is closed. Guests must be accompanied by a tennis member.
3. Guest Fees - Adults: $12.00, Children under 18 years: $8.00. The same guest may visit a maximum of three times.
4. Please walk to courts outside of fences and use gates as a courtesy to other members.
5. Players are requested to sweep their own clay court and brush the lines after each hour of play.
6. No black sole or running sole shoes on the courts at any time.
7. Please keep dogs off the courts and on leashes at all times.
8. Reserve court time by calling Tennis Pro Shop, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance or sign up inside Tennis Pro Shop.
Mount Vernon Country Club & Meadow Creek Tennis and Fitness Club -
Dual Membership Special:
Meadow Creek Tennis and Fitness Club and Mount Vernon Country have partnered to provide a special opportunity for Evergreen and surrounding mountain areas residents to experience year-round tennis programs, fine dining, and state-of-the-art tennis facilities (outdoors at Mount Vernon Country Club and indoors at Meadow Creek) at an exceptional discount.
Click on the PDF below to see all the details!
To learn more about this partnership call Beth at 303-526-3102 or Linda at 303-526-3135 or Lili Shelton, Director of Tennis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.