Mount Vernon Country Club Main Phone Number: 303-526-0616
The most direct route to Mount Vernon Country Club is to take I-70 West (into the foothills) to Exit 254, the Genesee Park Exit. At the top of the exit ramp is a stop sign, turn right at that stop sign. You are now going North on MVCC Road. Continue North through the MVCC Gate and follow the paved road for approximately 1.3 miles - the Club is on the left. If you are coming East on I-70 (from Evergreen, Idaho Springs, etc.), turn left at the stop sign at the top of the Genesee Exit Ramp. Go back over the highway, continue North through the MVCC Gate and follow the paved road approximately 1.3 miles - the Club is on the left.
ALTERNATE DIRECTIONS to Mount Vernon Country Club:
1. From Exit 256, Lookout Mtn. Road, as seen on the above map, - turn right at the stop sign at the top of the exit ramp. At the mountain, dead end, turn left. You are now on US-40 going west, continue west to Lookout Mtn. Road . Turn right (North) onto Lookout Mtn. Road; on the left where the road begins to curve, you will see the MVCC arches. Turn left under the arches, you are now on MVCC Road, follow the paved road for approximately 1 mile - the club is on the right.
2. From Boulder - Take Highway 93 south to the 6th Avenue interchange. Go east on 6th Avenue, get into the right lane immediately. You will see signs for the US-40 cut off, it is a right turn. After you turn right, you will be going south on US-40. You will pass Heritage Square on your right, then come to a stop light. At this time you may get on I-70 or US-40, just follow the signs. Once you are on US-40 or I-70, follow above directions.
Mount Vernon Country Club's New Canyon Deck at Night
3. From I-25 North or South - go to I-70 and follow the above directions.
4. From C-470 - go west to the I-70 interchange (C-470 is actually going north at this time) and go west onto I-70 (toward Grand Junction), then follow above directions.
5. From Hampden Avenue, C-285, - go,west (or east as your location dictates) to the C-470 interchange, take C-470 west bound, then follow directions in # 4.
6. From 6th Avenue, east of Indiana Street, - take 6th Avenue west to the I-70 interchange (exit), then follow above directions.
7. From Golden - go to 6th Avenue east bound, then follow directions in # 2 (omitting Highway 93). Or go to 19'th Avenue, turn south and go over the mtn. via Lariat Trail. Lariat Trail becomes Lookout Mtn. Road, follow it down the Mtn. to the MVCC arches (on the right, almost to US -40), turn right and follow the paved road approximately 1 mile. This is a very curving road, with high drop offs: it is not recommended in adverse weather - rain or snow.
8. From Bergen Park, Evergreen, and further west - go to I-70 east bound, take the Genesee Exit, then follow above direction.
Dining in the Main Dining Room at Mount Vernon Country Club