Mount Vernon Country Club Canyon Trail Deck - Photo by David Wright
Mount Vernon Country Club in the foothills of Golden, Colorado was established in 1922 and is located 15 minutes west of Denver.
Our Clubhouse overlooks the city lights of Denver, Clear Creek Canyon and Genesee Mountain.
Although we are a membership-oriented club, the facility is available for weddings, banquets, business affairs, and rental to non-members. Each room was specifically designed for access to the many outside deck areas of the Club. 1,200 plus acres of open space provide a natural setting with spectacular views.
Membership benefits include:
* Complimentary meeting, event and celebration room use
* Exceptional gourmet buffets and á la Carte Dining
* Special adult and family events
* Jazz dinner concerts
* Live entertainment and dancing in the Fireside Lounge
MVCC Tennis Season Kicks Off! Popular Weekly Adult Drills and Junior Tennis Camps, Open to the Community - Register Now!, Team Excellence (Teen),
Junior Memberships available.
Our recreational membership facilities include:
* Pool - beautiful pool complex including an adults only deck as well as
toddler pool and casual dining at our poolside cabana bar
* Tennis - three luxurious clay hydro-courts and three resurfaced hard courts
* Platform Tennis - two platform tennis courts
* Exercise - a workout/exercise facility with spectacular mountain views on the lower level
Check Out Our New Events & Catering Video!
Book your next event at Mount Vernon County Club. Membership is not a requirement.
A memorable occasion is required and exactly what you’ll experience! Call our Events and Catering Department at 303-526-3105.